ProFitness Services for One-on-One or Group Training:
- Advanced Weight Loss: Here at ProFitness we understand that everybody’s body’s are different and will react differently to training. With our Advanced Weight Loss program our trainers tailer each workout to individual needs and also analyze the behaviors that contribute to the clients weight problem.
- Nutritional Advice: Have you ever taken the time to consider what your nutritional needs might be or the impact that your nutrition will have on your health or fitness goals? Our nutritional needs are fulfilled through our eating habits, good or bad. While working with a ProFitness personal trainer you will learn valuable lessons to help you eat your way to a new healthier you.
- Physique Enhancement: Theres a right way and a wrong way to maximize your muscular definition. With the guidance of a ProFitness personal trainer you will learn proper protein, carbohydrate, and fat ratio’s that will put you at your leanest. You will also learn proper weight training and how to maximize your cardio without over-training.
- Muscle Gain/Strength: Your body naturally builds muscle in response to strenuous exercise activity. Without the proper daily routine that involves challenging your muscles and proper nutrition you are on a course for injury and plateau. It doesn’t happen overnight (as any bodybuilder can tell you) but with guidance from a ProFitness personal trainer you will learn how to increase your calories without the fat gain, and learn proper strength/power training regiments.
- Endurance Training: Exercise and diet are factors that play a very important role in increasing ones stamina and endurance. So, how do you increase stamina/endurance? Religiously following an exercise routine is essential to boosting stamina and endurance. Studies show that people who do exercises on a regular basis do not get easily tire and feel more energetic throughout the day. With the structure from a ProFitness personal trainer you can reach your goals more effectively without over training.
- Functional Training: Functional training can lead to better muscular balance, joint stability, and also decreasing the possibility of injure during an individual’s performance in a sport or every day life. The benefits of working with a ProFitness personal trainer are learning safe ways of bio-mechanics that will make your everyday life easier.
- Therapeutic Exercise: For optimal recovery from an injury, we have teamed up with Dr. Nancy Colfer at Colfer Chiropractic Wellness Center. An important part of corrective therapeutic exercise is stabilizing the injured or misaligned area. We do this by incorporating chiropractic care and therapeutic exercises that balance major muscle groups and improve the “muscle memory” via the nervous system. A ProFintess Therapeutic Exercise Specialist will instruct and supervise you in performing therapeutic exercises prescribed by Dr. Colfer to address your specific problem areas. This service is done on site at Colfer Chiropractic Wellness Center located 411 E. 3rd Ave. suit 100. Depending on your insurance carrier, exercise therapy may be covered by your insurance. For more information please contact Colfer Chiropractic at (541) 345-9401. http://www.drcolfer.com/index.html